Occupational Health and Safety Management System
This standard will give the organizations guidelines on how to manage the risks arising from COVID-19 to protect work-related health, safety and well-being.
This management system is applicable to organizations of all sizes and sectors, including those that:
- have been operating throughout the pandemic;
- are resuming or planning to resume operations following full or partial closure;
- are re-occupying workplaces that have been fully or partially closed;
- are new and planning to operate for the first time
We have the following solutions in this service:
- Implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines on how to work safely during the pandemic
- Training of ISO/PAS 45005:2020
- Audit on the ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Management System
- Installation Technical Solutions for the Ventilation Optimization
This Standard is certifiable by accredited independent entities.