Develop and implement procedures properly locking and isolation from the mains, Identify hazards and most common risks that may occur during the performance of work with energy, Adopt best practices in prevention in order to reduce the occurrence of incidents, pin down and select the devices to lock properly and isolation.
Workers and technicians who have the responsibility of carrying out works of maintenance, equipment operators, and hosts are workers who are exposed to electrical hazards.
- Full Time
- Energy and Electrical Hazards
- Principles of Electricity
- Effects of electric current on the human cup
- Accidents of electrical origin,
- The causes of accidents,
- Safety in electrical systems,
- Procedures for Working with Energy
- Lock and Lock energy
- Steps to an effective program block,
- Requirements locking devices,
- Procedure Lockout / Tagout
- 8 Hours