Provide delegates with the knowledge and the skills needed for investigating accidents / incidents and effectively to understand analysis of various analysis techniques incidents skills.
All professionals interested in Health and Safety at Work.
- Full Time
Methodology Fault Tree (2 hours)
- An analysis of the fault tree
- Conduct an analysis of event tree
- Recognize undesirable events and consequences
Fault Analysis and Evaluation (2 hours)
- Implement control measures for mitigation
- Put in place procedures to control the undesirable event
- Understanding the modes of failure of equipment
- Identify human errors
- Identify equipment failures
Failure diagrams & graphs (4 Hours)
- 8 hours