Prepare participants to face the main road risks of everyday life. Provide contact with emergency situations or near misses in traffic. Sensitize participants to maintain the attitude of Defensive Driving.
The course is conducted with participant’s cars.
- Causes and consequences of road accidents
- Engine braking and the reaction
- Factors driving risk
- Technical risk reduction
- Concepts of Defensive Driving
- Driving Position
- Manoeuvrability and stability control
- Emergency braking in a straight (skid-pad);
- Braking away from the obstacle;
- Prevention and control skid (with skid-car);
- Understeer and oversteer.
- Inspection of Vehicle
- Driving Advice
- 16 Hours