This course aims to provide participants with basic knowledge to design and implement permissions / Authorizations for working with high hazards.
All professionals interested in the theme of the Health and Safety at Work. Supervisors, professionals who have HSE performance and activities.
- Full Time
- Work Permit
- Standard License to work
- Views of entry into confined spaces
- License for excavation
- Insulating released (low voltage and high voltage)
- Authorisation for hot work
- Fire Fighting Equipment – released inhibition
- Identify the hazards associated with the work task
- Conduct pre-operational checks
- Permit, responsibilities of the issuer
- 4 Theoretical Hours